Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies.
Last Updated 17th January 2023
- All Levels
The roof can be referred to as the most important element of a buildin...
The roof can be referred to as the most important element of a building. The covering makes a building a home and offers tota..
What you will learn
- Describe workplace hazards.
- Identify hazards related to work at heights
- Explain causes of hazards and falls from heights.
- Interpret the occupational health and safety regulations
- Use personal protective equipment
- Practice safety procedures
- Master good housekeeping practices
- Know how to administer First Aid
- Know how to carry out incident reporting